Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to install the latest version bacula

2013-08-25 18:05:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to install the latest version bacula
From: Melvin Ross <melvin.ross AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:01:12 -0500
Why not just install it from source? You're guaranteed to get the latest version, and it's the suggested means of installing bacula. I fought with debian's package for hours until I took the good advice of the bacula manual and simply installed it from source. After that, I had bacula up and running within 30 minutes