Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Some unanswered questions

2013-08-19 19:16:25
Subject: [Bacula-users] Some unanswered questions
From: debuggercz <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:32:44 -0700
Hello,

I decided deploy Bacula on servers in the school. A have some questions if you
have one minute.

1.) I heard that Bacula have problem with scalability. It can use any DB but it
cannot use multiple instances. Do you know the solution of this?

2.) How effectively link verify job to a normal backup? When the backup is
performed we want to verify that the backup is all right...

3.) I read on the internet about load-balancing (multiple Directory daemons).
Is it possible automatically associate clients to the Directory daemon? I only
know about manual associated clients into groups where one group is managed by
one Directory daemon.

Thank you for your answers

Michal Strnad