Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] LIP reset occurred (0), device removed.

2013-08-19 13:16:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] LIP reset occurred (0), device removed.
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Iban Cabrillo <cabrillo AT ifca.unican DOT es>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:12:57 +0200
Hello,

2013/8/19 Iban Cabrillo <cabrillo AT ifca.unican DOT es>
Hi, Any Idea?
  Seems something related to bacula, I have tried chaging the FC port, but  the result has been the same

FC LIP reset is not related to Bacula - IMHO. I had the same problem but with a changer device. The problem was a second server which accidentally accessed the same target (at random time). When I switch off the second server the problem was cured. Sure, your problem could has a different origin then my, and YMMV. BTW, what kernel tape driver do you use (Linux stock)?

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net