Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How does bacula handled interrupted jobs?

2013-08-16 09:09:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How does bacula handled interrupted jobs?
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Barak Griffis <barak AT glitch-cowboy DOT com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 15:07:03 +0200
Hello,

I see you have received a number of suggestions, but another one
that might improve things if the hangups are due to Windows machines
or switches is to use the Bacula heartbeat feature.  This will not prevent
a hang up due to a real comm line failure, but it will prevent most
causes of hang ups, which are switch/Windows timeouts.

Regards,
Kern