Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Xattrsupport only store one value

2013-04-17 08:16:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Xattrsupport only store one value
From: Iban Cabrillo <cabrillo AT ifca.unican DOT es>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:14:12 +0200
Dear,
  Today I am a little prolific.

   I am trying to backup the extended attributes for some of my files, (the are three attributes stored size, create-time and md5)

FileSet {
        Name = "Xattr"
        Include {
                Options {
                    compression=GZIP
                    xattrsupport = yes
                }
                File = /path_to_FIles
        }
        Exclude {
        }
}

The backup and restore, works fine, but only one value is stored in the migrated file, while the original file contains three. I have checked that the restore fs have xattr support, but I have not found any reason for this behavior.
Any idea?

Bertrand Russell:
"El problema con el mundo es que los estúpidos están seguros de todo y los inteligentes están llenos de dudas"