Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] UbuntuRepositorie?

2013-01-15 08:09:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] UbuntuRepositorie?
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:06:56 +0100
Hi@all,

I use ubuntu server 12.04 LTS because of the long suport an here are
the version 5.2.5 available. For other linux-distros I found repos with
newer version:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dassit:/bacula/

but not for ubuntu. Does anyone have a repo with newer versions?

--
Viele Grüsse

Sven Gehr