Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Using .bsr file on restore.

2012-11-23 06:46:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Using .bsr file on restore.
From: "Luis H. Forchesatto" <luisforchesatto AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:42:08 -0200
Greetings.

I got two servers running bacula, one of them is the director and client and the other is client and storage daemon (storage = file). Lets say the Server1 got the director and Server2 got the volumes. I need to know if I can use an .bsr file on the Server1 to restore data to and USB drive, my doubt is that if the bextract command will somehow connect do the storage server to get the backup.

--
Att.