Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir incl help

2012-11-21 15:24:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir incl help
From: "Melissari, Ryan" <rmelissari AT tamu DOT edu>
To: Troy Kocher <tkocher AT mtadistributors DOT com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:20:07 -0600 (CST)
> All
>
> I have the following in my bacula-dir.conf:
>
> FileSet{
>         Name = "Microsoft_MTA3"
>         Include {
>                 Options {
>                   Compression = GZIP
>                   signature = MD5
>                   Exclude = yes
>                   IgnoreCase = yes
>                   }
>                   @/usr/local/etc/backuplist/mta3_backuplist
>                 }}
>

> #cat backuplist/mta3_backuplist
> File = "C:/"
> WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
> Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache"
> WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
> Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache.Trash"
> WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
> Data/*/Profiles/*/*/ImapMail"
> ..cut..
>
> trying to start and I receive this complaint:
>
> #bacula start
> Starting the Bacula Storage daemon
> Starting the Bacula File daemon
> Starting the Bacula Director daemon
> 21-Nov 11:34 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at inc_conf.c:411
> Config error: Keyword WildDir not permitted in this resource
>             : line 2, col 8 of file
>             /usr/local/etc/backuplist/mta3_backuplist
> WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
> Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache"
>
> --------
> But when my bacula-dir.conf has the Wild keyword without an include
> file director starts.
>
> FileSet{
>    Name = "Microsoft_MTA3"
>    Include {
>       Options {
>         Compression = GZIP
>         signature = MD5
>         Exclude = yes
>         IgnoreCase = yes
>
>       WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
>       Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache"
>       WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
>       Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache.Trash"
>       WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
>       Data/*/Profiles/*/*/ImapMail"
> ..cut..
>       WildDir = "[A-Z]:/psdata"
>            }
>       File = "C:/"
>       }}
>
> I suspect I've something simple wrong.  Could someone offer some
> assistance.
>
> Thanks you
> Troy

> Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services
> powered by MessageLabs.

Troy,

The WildDir flag needs to be in an Options {} resource.  In your fileset, you
closed the Options resource before you brought in mta3_backuplist.  Move
"@/usr/local/etc/backuplist/mta3_backuplist" inside your Options {} and it
should work.  You will probably also have to take File = "C:/" out of
mta3_backuplist and move it outside your Options resource.  Another way to do
it would be to add another Option resource inside the mta3_backuplist file that
contains your WildDir excludes.