Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula-dir incl help

2012-11-21 13:11:25
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir incl help
From: Troy Kocher <tkocher AT mtadistributors DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:40:00 -0600
All

I have the following in my bacula-dir.conf:

FileSet{
        Name = "Microsoft_MTA3"
        Include {
                Options {
                  Compression = GZIP
                  signature = MD5
                  Exclude = yes
                  IgnoreCase = yes
                  }
                  @/usr/local/etc/backuplist/mta3_backuplist
                }}

#cat backuplist/mta3_backuplist
File = "C:/"
WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache"
WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache.Trash"
WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
Data/*/Profiles/*/*/ImapMail"
..cut..

trying to start and I receive this complaint:

#bacula start
Starting the Bacula Storage daemon
Starting the Bacula File daemon
Starting the Bacula Director daemon
21-Nov 11:34 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at inc_conf.c:411
Config error: Keyword WildDir not permitted in this resource
            : line 2, col 8 of file /usr/local/etc/backuplist/mta3_backuplist
WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache"

--------
But when my bacula-dir.conf has the Wild keyword without an include file
director starts.

FileSet{
   Name = "Microsoft_MTA3"
   Include {
      Options {
        Compression = GZIP
        signature = MD5
        Exclude = yes
        IgnoreCase = yes

      WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache"
      WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
Data/*/Profiles/*/*/Cache.Trash"
      WildDir = "[A-Z]:/Documents and Settings/*/Application
Data/*/Profiles/*/*/ImapMail"
..cut..
      WildDir = "[A-Z]:/psdata"
           }
      File = "C:/"
      }}

I suspect I've something simple wrong.  Could someone offer some assistance.

Thanks you
Troy

Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services