Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Webacula cannot execute bconsole

2012-11-19 12:18:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Webacula cannot execute bconsole
From: "Ryan Jantz" <rjantz AT scifit DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:14:15 -0600
Hello,
I've been banging around on this for a couple days, searching the web with no solution yet. I'm hoping someone can help.

I installed Bacula 5.0.0 on CentOS 6.3 and it works fine. I installed Webacula 5.5.1 and am getting the following error when logging in:
ERROR: There was a problem executing bconsole. See below.

ERROR
Command:
/usr/sbin/bconsole -n -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf
output:
Connecting to Director localhost:9101

I am able to run the above command in terminal as root and the apache user without any errors. The apache user is a member of the bacula group. The bacula groups permissions are:
r-- on /etc/bacula/bconsle.conf
r-x on /usr/sbin/bconsole

I also set apache as the owner of /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf and /usr/sbin/bconsole, with no change in bahavior.

Related lines in Webacula's config.ini:
bacula.sudo = ""
bacula.bconsole = "/usr/sbin/bconsole"
bacula.bconsolecmd = " -n -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf"

Any ideas?

Thanks