Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Exclude files leads to an empty backup

2012-11-12 05:48:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Exclude files leads to an empty backup
From: Julien Cochennec <julien.cochennec AT mnhn DOT fr>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:28:23 +0100
Hi everybody, here's a Fileset that's driving me crazy :
FileSet {
   Name = "Home Machin Linux Backup"
   Include {
     Options {
       signature = MD5
       compression = GZIP
     }
     File = /home/machin
   }
   Exclude {
       File = /home/machin/musique
       File = /home/machin/pictures
       File = /home/machin/trash
       File = /home/machin/scangel
       File = /home/machin/perso
   }
}
When I execute a backup, the result is empty (0 Kb) but the backup is OK.
The directory is not empty and all subdirectories exists.
I've tried to add exclude = Yes in the options, but changed nothing.
The server is Bacula 5.0.1 and the client is 5.2.6, may it be the cause
of the empty backup?
When I use another fileset with /home and no exclude, it works!!!
Strange, isn't it?

Thanks Guys anyway, Bacula rocks!