Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Query regarding Bacula

2012-10-17 08:27:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Query regarding Bacula
From: krishna pawankar <krishnapawankar AT yahoo.co DOT in>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:25:00 +0800 (SGT)
Hi,
I am using bacula 5.2.6 which will replace other network backup software if it is proven to be more featured compared to other nework backup software.

Statistically i want to show the compression ratio bacula can support while backing up the data over the other vendor softwares also what amount of clients does it support flawlessly since other supports over 3000 thousand clients like IBM TSM. Also i would like to understand what amount of concurrent jobs bacula can support.

I have searched all the documentation about bacula but not able to fulfill my queries. Since i have tested 20 clients and around 50 jobs concurrently, i don't think it will be a good idea to judge the bacula on this little amount of clients and jobs testing.

It will be very helpful if you provide some of your inputs on my query.
I had sent the same mail to Kern Sir, then he suggested me to subscribe bacula user  mail list and ask for the concern.

Thanks,
Krishna