Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Offsite disk file system corrupt after copy job

2012-10-11 14:36:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Offsite disk file system corrupt after copy job
From: Jerry Lowry <jlowry AT edt DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:11:51 -0700
Hello,

I just ran into a problem with one of my offsite disks.  After rebooting the storage director one of my disks that I run a copy job to became corrupt.  I would like to know if there is a way to recreate the copy job with the same jobs so that I don't lose any data. The job that was running used 3 different disks, the last disk is the one that became corrupt.
I can get all of the jobs that were copied from the log but how would I setup the copy job to do this?

thanks,

jerry