Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 7 VSS not working.

2012-08-20 09:04:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 7 VSS not working.
From: mayak-cq <mayak AT australsat DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:35:56 +0200
On Mon, 2012-08-20 at 13:29 +0100, Gary Stainburn wrote:
Hi folks.

I've got two Windows 7 computers (one a brand new one only built on Friday)
where VSS doesn't work.

I've checked that the service is running which it says that it is (although it
says manual start in the settings).

Can anyone suggest what else to check

Gary

Check your Windows version -- if it's 64 bit, you'll need the 64 bit version of Bacula Client. Same case for 32bit Windows -- need 32bit client

Cheers