Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Nagios Plungin to check mount requests

2012-08-03 07:57:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Nagios Plungin to check mount requests
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Ken Barclay <ken.barclay AT qbmore DOT com>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 07:54:51 -0400
> You requested the same thing two years ago!
> This was my response on 3 June 2010.  Works fine for me.

LOL. I believe it. My primarily job role is a lead programmer for
medical imaging research. The boss does a very good job at always
keeping my busy with programming tasks leaving me little time to spend
on network administration, backups...  I must have planned to look at
this but never got around to it.

Thanks,

John