Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Nagios Plungin to check mount requests

2012-08-02 12:36:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Nagios Plungin to check mount requests
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:34:25 +0200
On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 11:26:44AM -0400, John Drescher wrote:

> I agree it should be pretty simple. I was asking before I had to spend
> 30 minutes to 1 hour of work to figure it all out since I have never
> written a nagios plugin yet.

Just use the "check_log" script as a template and check the output of
bconsole like so (from memory):

echo "stat dir " | bconsole | grep -q "is waiting for a mount request"

or similar (basically grep's exit status). then Exit 0 from your
script for all green, 1 for warning, 2 for critical, 3 for unknown.

Cheers, Uwe

> John

NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann AG