Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] PowerVault 124T Bacula Auto cleaning

2012-05-30 10:11:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] PowerVault 124T Bacula Auto cleaning
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: "Bertrand, Guy" <Guy.Bertrand AT banctec DOT com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:09:14 +0200
Hello,

2012/5/30 Bertrand, Guy <Guy.Bertrand AT banctec DOT com>
If a tape is in the wrong place, Bacula should read the header info on the tape, decide that it is not the right one, and prompt you to find it  ( I think...I'm still learning Bacula)

If you messed up a tapes slots location (manual tape movement) that you have to tell Bacula about that.
You should use an "update slots" console command.

best regards

--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net