Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Same Bacula SD on Multiple Networks (VLANs)

2012-05-29 20:26:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Same Bacula SD on Multiple Networks (VLANs)
From: Bryan Harris <bryanlharris AT gmail DOT com>
To: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:24:38 -0500
I think I see what you mean, sorry it didn't work.  Can you possibly create a bunch of pool resources, one per job?

Job {
  Name = backup1
  Pool = backup1
}

Then in the pool resource definitions,

Pool {
  Name = backup1
  Storage = backup1
}

Then storage,

Storage {
  Name = backup1
  Address = backup_address_vlanX
}

I hope I haven't misunderstood.  Does this look like something worth trying?

Bryan