Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] use the same spool file for two time recording

2012-05-21 14:24:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] use the same spool file for two time recording
From: "Satmarean, Mihai" <mihai.satmarean AT trixter DOT de>
To: "bacula-users " <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:21:51 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all,

we have this policy, that always we backup the data twice, one coy goes off
site, one copy remains on-site.

Lately we have to deal with 5 Tb + of data every job it takes 3 days with a
LT04 device,
so I would like to save time and use the same spool file and write it to two
tapes after it is created.

Could this be done?

Thank you!

Mihai Satmarean