Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula tape loading problem

2012-05-17 14:23:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula tape loading problem
From: "Jack Cobb" <jcobb AT skylinecorp DOT com>
To: "'Martin Simmons'" <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:20:52 -0400
Martin,

John Drescher e-mailed that the unmount command (which we had been using
after each job) causes the drive to enter into a blocked state such that
manual intervention is required afterward to load the drive again.  John
suggested using the release command instead and I have found that doing so
does not block the drive and thus should solve our problem.

Jack