Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question about backup window and schedule resource

2012-05-16 05:33:14
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question about backup window and schedule resource
From: "Maria Arrea" <maria_arrea AT gmx DOT com>
To: Bacula Users bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:30:37 +0200
Hello

I am running happily bacula 5.0.3 for 1 year. Last weekend a full job took too much time, and the rest of backups started too late, on Monday. I have read several time about the schedule resource, but I can not find how to "force" and end time for a job. For example, the full backup of system "development box" should start at 00:01 on Sundays, but it should be cancelled if has not finished at 17:00, ¿how can I accomplish that with Bacula?

Regards

Maria