Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula CLient IPV6 on Windows

2012-05-15 03:27:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula CLient IPV6 on Windows
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:23:26 +0200
On Monday 14 May 2012 06.38:22 oliveiraped wrote:
> Hi I already have bacula configured whith ipv6 on Both dir,sd, and clients on
> Linux, and it works, but the problem is when you install bacula-client on
> windows and try to configure ipv6 on it doens't work.
>
> Anyone can tell if there is someway to solve the problem, or when it will be
> avalaible the ipv6 on Windows Bacula-FD ?
>
> Beste Rergards to All

Did you already try to use this syntax

#
# "Global" File daemon configuration specifications
#
FileDaemon {                          # this is me
  Name = client-fd
  FDAddresses  = {
    ipv6 = { addr = :: ; port = 9102 }
  }

  WorkingDirectory = /var/lib/bacula
  Pid Directory = /var/run
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
}

then it ensure to start listen with ipv6

--
Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Ambassador