Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Suppressing Duplicate Job errors

2012-05-07 16:19:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Suppressing Duplicate Job errors
From: mark.bergman AT uphs.upenn DOT edu
To: Craig Van Tassle <cvantassle AT purdue DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 16:17:58 -0400
In the message dated: Mon, 07 May 2012 16:03:04 EDT,
The pithy ruminations from Craig Van Tassle on
<[Bacula-users] Suppressing Duplicate Job errors> were:
=> Most of my full backups take a day or two for my larger Fileservers.
=> During that time the Incremental backups fail because I have a setting
=> to not allow duplicate jobs.
=>
=> Is there a way I can suppresses just the error messages because of
=> duplicate jobs? I'm running bacula 5.0.2 on Debain squeeze.

I'd really like this too (in fact, I submitted a feature request for this
in December). The feature request (projects) list hasn't been updated
since August 2010, so I don't know who what features are pending.

Thanks,

Mark

=>
=> Thanks
=>
=> --
=> Craig Van Tassle
=> HUBzero.org
=> System Administrator
=> YONG 1006
=> Desk Phone : (765)496-6413
=>
=>
=> Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
=> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bacula-users
=>