Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Almir 0.1 released (bacula web interface)

2012-04-06 16:05:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Almir 0.1 released (bacula web interface)
From: Ben Walton <bwalton AT artsci.utoronto DOT ca>
To: Domen Kožar <domen AT dev DOT si>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 16:03:33 -0400
Excerpts from Domen Kožar's message of Fri Apr 06 15:17:38 -0400 2012:

Hi Domen,

> I'm really proud to announce public 0.1 version of Almir after 4
> months of development! You can start reading about almir features
> and install it (one-line interactive installer):
> http://readthedocs.org/docs/almir/en/latest/

This looks really promising!  I'll try to kick the tires a bit in the
next little while.

Two questions:

1. I see it uses flash.  Does it need to?
2. Have you considered a wsgi interface in addition to http proxying?

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton