Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] catalog pg_dump fails after 5.2.2 upgrade

2011-12-23 20:45:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] catalog pg_dump fails after 5.2.2 upgrade
From: Thomas Lohman <thomasl AT mtl.mit DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 20:27:31 -0500
The update postgres script for 5.2.x is missing these two lines which
you can run manually from within psql (connect to the bacula db as your
Postgres admin db user):

grant all on RestoreObject to ${bacula_db_user};
grant select, update on restoreobject_restoreobjectid_seq to
${bacula_db_user};

That should solve your problem, I think.

--tom