Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] MYSQL error [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

2011-12-21 19:36:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] MYSQL error [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Alan Langley" <alan.langley AT naa.gov DOT au>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:33:34 +1100
UNCLASSIFIED
Hi Guys,

I'm received this fatal error on my last couple of  full backups?

26-Nov 16:37 preqf-dir JobId 84: Fatal error: Can't fill Path table
Query failed: INSERT INTO Path (Path) SELECT a.Path FROM (SELECT
DISTINCT Path FROM batch) AS a WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT Path FROM Path
AS p WHERE p.Path = a.Path): ERR=Incorrect key file for table
'/tmp/#sql_fd4_0.MYI'; try to repair it

The backup seemed to have written the correct amount of data for a full
backup compared to a previous backup (which completed OK) but the latest
finished with the fatal error.

Is it trying write to a full file?

I've done a bit more research myself on this and most fixes say to
increase the size of the tmp file directory or move the tmp file
directory to a drive that has more space.

So I've change the /etc/my.cnf file to reflect that the tmp file should
be "tmpdir=/var/mysqltmp" which has 66Gb free. Restarted the services
for - mysqld, bacula-dir, bacula-fd and bacula-sd.  But I still get the
error? Is this the correct file for bacula mysql?

I've found 3 instances of  my.cnf on my server;

/etc/my.cnf
/opt/bacula/etc/my.cnf
/usr/share/system-mysql/etc/my.cnf

Can anybody tell me which of these file bacula users? I've changed the
/opt/bacula file but bacula-dir will not restart when I stop the daemon
after doing this so had to back out.

I have bacula-dir version 2.4.4 on a i686-redhat-linux-gnu redhat on a
clearos system.

Any suggestions on how to get pass this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alan Langley

UNCLASSIFIED