Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] incremental backups and directory attributes

2011-12-15 04:42:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] incremental backups and directory attributes
From: Vladimir Vassiliev <vova AT edu.yar DOT ru>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:22:41 +0400
Hi all!

If I restore only files from one certain incremental job, attributes of some
directories are wrongly
restored, as I understand it's because of these directories was not backed up
in this job but only
files somewhere in depth, so bacula can't restore these attributes only from
this job. Is it right?
If so, is there any way to configure incremental (and differential) jobs to
save attributes of all
directories in path to file (even if bacula wouldn't backup directory itself)?

Thanks.

--
Vladimir Vassiliev