Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] multiple spool files per job

2011-10-13 06:06:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] multiple spool files per job
From: Stefan Lubitz <Stefan.Lubitz AT mackevision DOT de>
To: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>, James Harper <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:51:44 +0200
Hi,

this feature would be really great. We have three Backup serves which all have
single Jobs to backup (each job app. 13TB).
The Time to despool is absolutely waste of time and could be used more
efficient. This feature request is more than 4 Years old and still not
implemented.....
Maybe I am wrong and I am sorry to say this, but as the data volume is growing
all the time and this feature is still missing, I've got a notion that Bacula
is not anymore "up to date" or state of the art.

Regards,
Stefan