Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to run one job at exact time?

2011-10-03 09:15:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to run one job at exact time?
From: Piotr Lemiesz <piotr.lemiesz AT contium DOT pl>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 14:38:05 +0200
Hi,

 I have about 30 jobs scheduled at 00:00 at priority 10
 I have 1 job scheduled at 02:00 at priority 9

 Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 3
 Allow Mixed Priority = yes (in JobDefs)

 My intention was to get this "priority 9 job" as close as it is
possible to 02:00.
 But with my recent configuration it start as a last job.

I thought that the use of "Allow Mixed Priority" somehow pushes this
"priority 9 job" right after ending one of "priority 10 job" (which
ended after 02:00), but I was wrong.

Is it possible to set somehow this "priority 9 job" to run close to 02:00 ?

My OS: Debian
My Bacula version: 5.0.2

Best regards,
Piotr L.