Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] It's Sunday!

2011-06-26 15:17:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] It's Sunday!
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:14:35 -0400
Hello folks,

It's Sunday.  And I realized....  Are my differential backups done?  Of course
they are.
It says so right here:

  https://services.unixathome.org/bacula/

See that ETU092?  Yes, there's all my differentials from today.  All neatly
backed up to disk
and then copied over to tape.

Why do I mention it?  Because from time to time, I forget that Bacula is
running and doing this stuff.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org