Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] unable to resto bootstrap file missing

2011-06-21 10:45:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] unable to resto bootstrap file missing
From: chanpeter88 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 03:22:01 -0700
Director {                            # define myself
  Name = ubuntu10x32-test-dir
  DIRport = 9101                # where we listen for UA connections
  QueryFile = "/etc/bacula/scripts/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/lib/bacula"
  PidDirectory = "/var/run/bacula"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
  Password = "MMvI9Xt3tAPrxX5muC94P6gVPFjhmv+ubeWnUdLuLxYN"         # Console
password
  Messages = Daemon
  DirAddress = 127.0.0.1
}

JobDefs {
  Name = "DefaultJob"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Client = ubuntu10x32-test-fd
  FileSet = "Full Set"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycle"
  Storage = File
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = File
  Priority = 10
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/%c.bsr"
}

Job {
  Name = "BackupClient1"
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
}

Job {
  Name = "BackupCatalog"
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  Level = Full
  FileSet="Catalog"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycleAfterBackup"
  # This creates an ASCII copy of the catalog
  # Arguments to make_catalog_backup.pl are:
  #  make_catalog_backup.pl <catalog-name>
  RunBeforeJob = "/etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl MyCatalog"
  # This deletes the copy of the catalog
  RunAfterJob  = "/etc/bacula/scripts/delete_catalog_backup"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/%n.bsr"
  Priority = 11                   # run after main backup
}

Job {
  Name = "RestoreFiles"
  Type = Restore
  Client=ubuntu10x32-test-fd
  FileSet="Full Set"
  Storage = File
  Pool = Default
  Messages = Standard
  Where = /tmp/bacula-restore
}

could i manually add a bootstrap to "RestoreFiles"? i tried but failed
Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/%c.%n.bsr"