Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] 3 volumes per server

2011-06-19 17:56:14
Subject: [Bacula-users] 3 volumes per server
From: Cleuson Alves <cleuson.o AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:52:14 -0300
Goodnight everyone, I have currently implemented three volumes to the servers of the company's 1TB HD 2. A full, one incremental and a differential, so will all full copies to the same volume as well as the full incremental incremental volume going to the same applies to the differential, and over a period of use, the volumes are growing and at some point when you need to restore a file, Bacula can take depending on the size that has the volume.
With this in mind, I wonder if any of you could give me a help so I can distinguish the volumes, ie, a volume full, one incremental and a differential for each server, so if you were backing up three servers, 9 volumes exist.
As should be configured for each client and the job pool?

Thank you.

--
Cleuson de Oliveira Alves
Analista de Suporte