Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] recommendations for scheduling

2011-06-15 13:44:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] recommendations for scheduling
From: Ben Walton <bwalton AT artsci.utoronto DOT ca>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:41:23 -0400
Hi All,

I'm slowly getting comfortable with bacula configuration and have a
few test setups running right now.  One thing I'm not quite clear on
is the best way to write schedules such that I don't end up with all
of my full backups happening on the same night.  My current
understanding indicates that I'd just need to write several schedules
and manually load balance the clients over this set.  Is there a
smarter way to accomplish this?

Thanks
-Ben
--