Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Recycling incremental

2011-06-02 13:13:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Recycling incremental
From: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
To: Cleuson Alves <cleuson.o AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 14:09:49 -0300
Hello Cleuson.

What exactly is your problem, I mean, why would you need to restore some Incremental backup but not all? Maybe by understanding your problem we can help you.

Anyway, you can restore only specific JobID's using restore in bconsole, maybe you can pass the jobid's of the Incremental Backups specifically when executing the restore. If you like, you can contact me directly in Portuguese to explain better your problem.

Best regards,