Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Running multiple directors

2011-05-31 13:44:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Running multiple directors
From: Matias Banchoff <matiasb AT cespi.unlp.edu DOT ar>
To: Craig Van Tassle <cvantassle AT purdue DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:40:51 -0300
Hi Craig,
   I haven't tested HA using Bacula, but I've done it for another type
of service using Keepalived.
http://www.keepalived.org/
   In the case of having at least two Bacula Directors in different
machines  (one online and the other wating for the first to die), the
storage should be in a different machine (Other than the first two).

Bye!

El 31/05/11 14:18, Craig Van Tassle escribió:
> I was wondering if anyone had setup multiple directors in a kind of
> High Availability setup, or if they run multiple directors how do you
> setup the multiple directors?
>
> Thanks.

-----
CeSPI
Centro Superior para el Procesamiento de la Información

Universidad Nacional de La Plata