Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] diff between last backup and actual filesystem content

2011-05-31 10:35:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] diff between last backup and actual filesystem content
From: s ancelot <sancelot AT free DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 16:11:46 +0200
Hi everybody !

I have had following problem :

I accidentally deleted some parts of a filesystem that is backed up
periodically, but I do not know exactly which files have been dropped
(rm -rf ....,and CTRL C...)

So, Is there is a way to compare what changed from the last backup and
the actual disk filesystem content in order to restore only these files
in a folder ?

I am a little bit furious with my network administrator  since he told
me that is not possible....I don't think so... ?

Regards
S.Ancelot