Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Priority of Jobdefinition

2011-05-27 17:21:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Priority of Jobdefinition
From: Joris Heinrich <jhn AT malin-easy DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 23:17:41 +0200
Ok new idea:

what you think about an second bacula-dir on the same machine running for example on port 9010 and let manage this instance all jobs with prio 9 ?

Would be possible?

Am 27.05.11 20:58,
Hello Radosław,

Allow Mixed Priority is specified in JobDef, but no result... Should i use this entry in the job specification it self?

Am 27.05.11 20:40, schrieb Radosław Korzeniewski:
Hello all,

2011/5/27 Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>
On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 05:37:42PM +0200, Joris Heinrich wrote:
> no one have an idea?

I think I wanted to do something similar.
That is, have different Runs in a Schedule go at different priority.
I asked the question on this list and got no replies.
I couldn't work out how to do it, so now I think that it is not possible.
(...)
> > Now my question how can i change the priority for fullbackup on sat to
> > 10 and get parallel running jobs?

Could you tried to use an "Allow Mixed Priority" job parameter?

best regards

--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ vRanger cuts backup time in half-while increasing security. With the market-leading solution for virtual backup and recovery, you get blazing-fast, flexible, and affordable data protection. Download your free trial now. http://p.sf.net/sfu/quest-d2dcopy1