Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Cancel Duplicate Jobs sending error e-mail

2011-05-12 18:36:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Cancel Duplicate Jobs sending error e-mail
From: brodie <brodie31k AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 15:31:43 -0700
Hello,
I am using "Cancel Duplicate Jobs =yes" to avoid duplicate jobs from
running. This is working great except I get a  "Fatal error: JobId
xxxx already running. Duplicate job not allowed." error message
everytime a duplicate job is canceled.

Does anyone know if it is possible to suppress this e-mail? I know it
is possible to disable ALL error e-mails but I would rather not do
that.

Thanks.