Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup Progress

2011-05-12 15:53:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup Progress
From: Rickifer Barros <rickiferbarros AT gmail DOT com>
To: "hymie!" <hymie AT lactose.homelinux DOT net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 16:50:45 -0300
Yes! This command "status client" works fine for what I wanted, but, I think that it will be cool if Bacula calculate the estimated time based on these information and show it with the command "status client".

Thank you everyone.

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:38 PM, hymie! <hymie AT lactose.homelinux DOT net> wrote:

Rickifer Barros writes:
>There's some way to see the progress of a Backup or Restore during your
>execution? Because with the "status dir" command, I can just see the "backup
>is running" and nothing more. I didn't found nothing in the Manual about
>that too.

Once you know which client is running, the "status client" command
will tell you which file (or perhaps which directory) is being backed
up, as well as the number of files and the number of bytes that have
been processed.

You can use this information to estimate how far along the backup has
gone.  That's probably about the best you're going to get.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie AT lactose.homelinux DOT net