Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Jobs won't start

2011-05-12 11:40:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Jobs won't start
From: Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 16:37:43 +0100
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:28:13AM -0500, Jake Debord wrote:
> Ok edited the conf directly and reloaded through bconsole.
> Any other Ideas?
> Same error:
>
> 12-May 10:22 DoraleeII-dir JobId 28: Start Backup JobId 28,
> Job=XPtest.2011-05-12_10.22.35_04
> 12-May 10:22 DoraleeII-dir JobId 28: Using Device "FileStorage"
> 12-May 10:22 jake-laptop-fd JobId 28: DIR and FD clocks differ by 9
> seconds, FD automatically compensating.
> 12-May 10:22 DoraleeII-sd JobId 28: Volume "Volume1" previously
> written, moving to end of data.
> 12-May 10:22 DoraleeII-sd JobId 28: Ready to append to end of Volume
> "Volume1" size=2913
> 12-May 10:22 jake-laptop-fd JobId 28: No drive letters found for
> generating VSS snapshots.

I think this 'No drive letters found for generating VSS snapshots' bit is the
problem.
Bacula goes through the includes in your fileset and tries to figure out the
drive letters (it should find "C" in your case).

I think you probably have a mistake in your fileset that means that
C:/yourpath is not being read in properly.

If you post your config, somebody might be able to spot the problem.