Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bootstrap files and volume rentention

2011-05-04 10:48:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] bootstrap files and volume rentention
From: "Robert Kromoser" <Robert.Kromoser AT kinamu DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:45:20 +0200

Hi everybody.

I have a question about the bootstrap files.

In a job I always use, of course, the Write Bootstrap directive to create a

Bootstrap file per backup run.

In my Pool I defined a Volume Retention = 30 days.

Now my question:

After the Volume Retention Period is over and the volume will be recycled,

will the prune and recycle of the volume also remove the Bootstrap File as

defined in the Write Bootstrap directive or do I have to remove the no longer

used Bootstrap Files by myself via shell script?

br Robert