Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Help Troubleshooting Windows FD

2011-05-04 08:20:14
Subject: [Bacula-users] Help Troubleshooting Windows FD
From: Mingus Dew <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 08:17:18 -0400
Dear All,
     I am trying to install the latest Win64 client downloaded from bacula.org on a Windows 2008 server. The application does appear to install correctly, but when trying to start the service it fails to start and generates "Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly".

     I actually have gotten this error, on multiple client versions, on all my different version (2k, 2k3, 2k8) Windows servers for over 2 years now. I've not EVER been able to run Bacula on Windows and really need some help figuring out why this is.

Thank you,
Shon