Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Could not stat "/tmp/bacula.sql": ERR=No such file or directory

2011-04-22 09:08:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Could not stat "/tmp/bacula.sql": ERR=No such file or directory
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:04:46 +0200
I have several installation of bacula, and in noone I have the user bacula...
This is the firts time I have this problem.

I would like to explain that the dump gone well, no problem but after it the script can't find that file iven if I change all the permission to do it

2011/4/19 John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
2011/4/19 Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>:
> Hi,
> I have a problema with catalog backup
> Everywhere I put the DB dump bacula don't work and I had the message as in
> the title.
>
> I tried modifing the /etc/bacula/make_catalog_backup, I add chmod and chown
> command to the file and the dir. At the end I tried to put the dump in
> tmp... but nothing
>
> Any ideas?

Open the shell and run that script directly as user bacula.

John