Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FileSet -- default options?

2011-04-19 09:33:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] FileSet -- default options?
From: hymie! <hymie AT lactose.homelinux DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:30:42 -0400
Greetings.

Can I set "default options" for FileSets the way I can for Jobs?  Or,
can I somehow include an external file into my bacula-dir.conf file
at a specific point?

I have a number of Windows machines that I back up, and I'm using
Russell Howe's extensive (but long) exclusion list.

However, my various machines are all different.  Most nobaly, some of them
have multiple hard disks and hard disk partitions.

So right now I have
FileSet {
 Name = "Windows-C"
  Include {
 (extremely long exclude list here)
   File = "C:/"
 }
}

Then I have
FileSet {
 Name = "Windows-CD"
  Include {
 (same extremely long exclude list here)
   File = "C:/"
   File = "D:/"
 }
}

FileSet {
 Name = "Windows-CDE"
  Include {
 (same extremely long exclude list here)
   File = "C:/"
   File = "D:/"
   File = "E:/"
 }
}

FileSet {
 Name = "Windows-CDEG"
  Include {
 (same extremely long exclude list here)
   File = "C:/"
   File = "D:/"
   File = "E:/"
   File = "G:/"
 }
}

and I was hoping there was a more manageable way to maintain this.
Ideally, I could literally have

FileSet {
 Name = "Windows-CDEG"
  Include {