Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] What's a Virtual Full Spposed to Look Like?

2011-04-21 12:38:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] What's a Virtual Full Spposed to Look Like?
From: Mehma Sarja <mehmasarja AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:35:40 -0700
A few weeks ago - sorry I'm slow - there was a shower of VF messages and
the subject intrigued me enough to change my bacula-dir.conf file and
run a VF on a couple of backup clients. Well, lo and behold, something
happened and w/o any errors.

*list media pool=Default

|   714 | backup_seema     | 2011-01-10 23:50:00 | B    | F     |
49,283 | 17,585,775,645 | T         |
|   907 | backup_medigrail | 2011-04-01 22:55:02 | B    | F     |
185,103 |  4,016,456,888 | T         |

Can someone tell me what is supposed to happen? Like maybe a bconsole
command which shows "Whoa! we took a bunch of diffs and last full and
now we have a new full!"

Mehma