Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fatal Error when running in bconsole

2011-04-20 11:57:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fatal Error when running in bconsole
From: Robert Longfield <robert.longfield AT klinsight DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:32:38 -0400
I am new to bacula and I have run into a problem running any job in bconsole.

I am getting the following error.

15-Apr 11:14 KITSrv01-sd JobId 9: Fatal error: Device reservation failed for JobId=9:
15-Apr 11:14 KITSrv01-dir JobId 9: Fatal error:
     Storage daemon didn't accept Device "PV-122T-1" because:
     3924 Device "PV-122T-1" not in SD Device resources.

I cannot figure out what I've done wrong.

I've posted my config files here http://pastebin.ca/2046880 to keep the email size resonable.

Thanks in advance.
-Bob