Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] compiling vchanger under FreeBSD

2011-04-19 05:05:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] compiling vchanger under FreeBSD
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:02:10 +0300
Hi.

I'm trying to compile vchanger 0.8.6 under FreeBSD 7.2 and I get this error:

$ ./configure
$ make
make  all-recursive
Making all in src
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I/usr/local/include   -g -O2 -MT
vchanger-uuidlookup.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/vchanger-uuidlookup.Tpo -c -o
vchanger-uuidlookup.o `test -f 'uuidlookup.c' || echo './'`uuidlookup.c
uuidlookup.c: In function 'GetDevMountpoint':
uuidlookup.c:210: error: 'struct statfs' has no member named 'f_mnttoname'
uuidlookup.c: In function 'GetMountpointFromUUID':
uuidlookup.c:236: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

I've installed all the e2fs* ports there are, but it does not change anything.
Any tips for what I should do?

--
Silver