Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup will not started

2011-04-12 05:54:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup will not started
From: Jérôme Blion <jerome.blion AT free DOT fr>
To: Bacula ML <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:51:59 +0200
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:27:04 +0200, Luca Bertoncello
<bertoncello AT netzing DOT de> wrote:
> Hi, list!
>
> I use Bacula to backup 4 Servers in the network of my office.
>
> Today (full backup of all Servers!) Bacula didn't start.
> I can see the Backups are "pending" using bat (a Bacula administration
> tool for KDE), but no Bytes are send through the net.
>
> Can you help me to find the problem? Where can I search for a log entry
> with a message about the problem?
>
> Thanks a lot!

Hello,

from bconsole:
status director
status storage
list jobs

In your bacula-dir.conf file, in messages section, you should be able to
see something like append = /var/log/bacula/log
Perhaps you will be able to see some interesting things

HTH.
Jerome Blion.