Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backup will not started

2011-04-12 04:57:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backup will not started
From: Luca Bertoncello <bertoncello AT netzing DOT de>
To: Bacula ML <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:27:04 +0200
Hi, list!

I use Bacula to backup 4 Servers in the network of my office.

Today (full backup of all Servers!) Bacula didn't start.
I can see the Backups are "pending" using bat (a Bacula administration
tool for KDE), but no Bytes are send through the net.

Can you help me to find the problem? Where can I search for a log entry
with a message about the problem?

Thanks a lot!
Luca Bertoncello
Entwicklung                               Mail:  bertoncello AT netzing DOT de

NETZING Solutions AG                      Tel.:  0351/41381 - 23
Fröbelstr. 57, 01159 Dresden              Fax:   0351/41381 - 12

Impressum:
NETZING Solutions AG  -  Fröbelstraße 57   -   01159 Dresden
Sitz der Gesellschaft Amtsgericht Dresden HRB 18926
Vorstand  Dieter Schneider  -  Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Kanitz
USt.Id DE211326547  Mail:  netzing.ag AT netzing DOT de