Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Table file system full

2011-04-04 09:27:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Table file system full
From: Win Htin <win.htin AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:24:35 -0400
> Message: 8
> Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 18:47:39 -0400
> From: Frank Sweetser <fs AT WPI DOT EDU>
> Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Table file system full
> To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
>
> On 4/2/2011 6:46 PM, Win Htin wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I got the following error while running my full backups. How can I
>> reduce the table to free up space? I am running MySQL 4.1.20
>
> This FAQ entry in the wiki might help:
>
> http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=faq#why_does_mysql_say_my_file_table_is_full
>
> --
> Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu  |  For every problem, there is a solution that
> WPI Senior Network Engineer   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong. - HL Mencken
>     GPG fingerprint = 6174 1257 129E 0D21 D8D4  E8A3 8E39 29E3 E2E8 8CEC

Thanks Frank. I managed to increase the MAX_ROWS with the following command:

ALTER TABLE bacula.File MAX_ROWS=1000000000 AVG_ROW_LENGTH=111;

On a different note, if I reload the database dump from say a few days
back and restart Bacula, what sort of behavior/condition can I expect
to see? TIA.

Cheers,
Win